98-100pts Wine Advocate, 2017 Roger Sabon Le Secret des Sabon from HK$920 per bottle

“I continue to love the wines from Didier Negron at Roger Sabon, yet I always feel they’re underappreciated in the market. The estate has made beautiful wines in both 2016 and 2017.” - Jeb Dunnuck Domaine Roger Sabon was founded in 1952 by Roger Sabon and nowadays is managed by Didier Negron, who has successfully improved the qualities of the domaine in recent years. The Domaine makes some of the most terroir-driven, elegant and feminine Châteauneuf-du-Pape which can show its lovely side when young. Their top wine, Le Secret des Sabon, comes from very old vines of Grenache which was planted about 100 years ago. The wine is composed of around 90% of Grenache old vines with the remaining 10% blended with various grape varieties from the family vineyards. 2017 is certainly a successful vintage of Domaine Roger Sabon and Le Secret des Sabon has been awarded with 98-100 pts by Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate! Potentially it could be a perfect-scored wine and with price starting from HK$920 per bottle, this is a no-brainer choice of the week -

2017 Roger Sabon Chateauneuf-du-Pape Cuvee Le Secret des Sabon HK$1,100 per bottle Special Offer – HK$950 per bottle if you purchase 3 bottles or above HK$920 per bottle if you purchase 6 bottles or above 98-100 pts Wine Advocate Nearly all Grenache—the grapes come from two old-vine parcels on sandier soils that have some other varieties mixed in—the 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape le Secret de Sabon flirts with perfection. It's full-bodied and concentrated, yet it remains light on its feet, with ethereally silky tannins. Notes of rose petals and red cherries are crystalline in their purity and clarity, showing great intensity and length on the gently cocoa-tinged finish. This special wine should drink well for a couple of decades. Drink – 2020-2040 Subject to final confirmation. ETA 8 weeks. Delivery is free-of-charge for single purchases above HK$3,000 (or accumulated amount at time of delivery); otherwise a standard delivery fee of HK$80 applies.

To order, email us at, call +852-3957-1080 or Whatsapp +852-9792-7766! Click HERE to Whatsapp us instantly!

If you would like to receive these offers in your mailbox, subscribe to us today:

New subscribers can enjoy a HK$100 discount on their first order upon spending HK$3,000.

#ChateauneufduPape #RogerSabon #2017