Search

WS93pts "Fine Length", Xavier Monnot Meursault Charmes 1er Cru 2015, Only HK$790/Bt

A 42-acre estate in Meursault, the history of Xavier Monnot dates back to 1723, which his mother's ancestors, the Monniers, have six generations of winegrowing. The family was previously known as Domaine Rene Monnier (named after Xavier's grandfather), and Xavier took over in 1994 after completing his studies in oenology and renamed the Domaine to Xavier Monnot from the 2005 vintage onwards. After taking charge, he replanted parcels with a combination of old and new vines as he believes in maintaining an average vine age of 30-40 years, and modernized the equipment in their cellars.

They own vineyards stretching from Beaune to Maranges in Cote de Beaune, with 60% production being white including Meursault, Chassagne-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet and Monthelie with premier crus such as Meursault Charmes, Chassagne-Montrachet En Remilly and Puligny-Montrachet Folatieres; and the remaining 40% are reds across Beaune, Pommard, Volnay and Maranges. The Domaine is now one of the leading producers in Meursault with its wines known for their purity of fruit, elegance and complexity. Today we are pleased to bring to you Xavier Monnot's Meursault Les Charmes 1er Cru 2015. Their parcel of Meursault Les Charmes were planted in 1961 and 1989 and provide plenty of concentration, and the wines are aged from 12 to 14 months in 30-35% percent new French oak. Awarded 93pts by Wine Spectator, this is an incredible good value white at just HK$790 per bottle -


Xavier Monnot Meursault Les Charmes 1er Cru 2015

HK$790 per bottle

24 bottles available, ETA 2-3 weeks

93pts Wine Spectator Floral, citronella and mineral flavors mark this lean, pointed white. Intense, though the profile is more bony than its peers in this vintage. Fine length. Drink now through 2024.

Subject to final confirmation.


Delivery is free-of-charge for single purchases above HK$3,000 or 6 bottles (or accumulated amount at time of delivery); otherwise, a standard delivery fee of HK$80 applies.

To order, email us at hello@burgundycave.com, call +852-3957-1080 or Whatsapp +852-6112-1779! Click HERE to Whatsapp us instantly!

If you would like to receive these offers in your mailbox, subscribe to us today: www.burgundycave.com/newsletter-subscription

New subscribers can enjoy a HK$100 discount on their first order upon spending HK$3,000.


#XavierMonnot #Meursault

CONTACT US (HONG KONG)

Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 11am-7pm

Tel: +852-3957-1080

Whatsapp: +852-6112-1779

Email: hello@burgundycave.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/burgundycave

Instagram: www.instagram.com/burgundycave

WeChat ID: burgundycave

LINE ID: burgundycave

© 2020 by Burgundy Cave Limited.  All rights reserved.